- Holistic approach
- Preventative health
- Core aspects of family medicine
- Chronic disease management such as asthma, hypertension, diabetes, COPD etc.
- Women’s, men’s and general paediatric health
- Respiratory , gastroentology, dermatology, mental health, musculoskeletal, gynaecology, cardiovascular problems
- Dr. Shaheena is a British-trained family medicine consultant who has more than 15 years of experience in the UK. She has a full registration with the General Medical Council, UK. She completed GPVTS rotation at the Newham University Hospital. Dr. Shaheena believes in continuity of care leading to the development of a long term relationship and the delivery of comprehensive quality health services.
- MBBS (KMC, MANIPAL, INDIA), MRCUP (Royal College of General Practitioners) , PG Dip Dermatology (Queen Mary’s University, London)