- All aspects of family medicine
- Chronic disease management such hypertension, diabetes, asthma, COPD etc.
- Acute eye and ear, nose and throat problems
- Health promotion, smoking cessation, lifestyle, and preventative medicine
- Children’s health (medical, surgical and urological issues including bed wetting)
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Sexual health/contraception
- Respiratory problems
- Gastroenterology problems
- Cardiovascular problems
- Urinary problems
- Skin problems
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Mental health issues
- Minor surgical issues of adults and children including lacerations, wounds, lumps and bumps, cysts and abscesses etc.
- Dr Zaidi is a British trained experienced Family Medicine doctor. He had over 17 years of clinical experience in the UK before joining Mediclinic Springs as a consultant in Family Medicine. He is a member of Royal college of Surgeons (Edinburgh) and also a member of Royal College of General Practitioners (London). He is on the General Medical Council register in the UK and is a fully licensed Family Medicine Consultant with the Dubai Health Authority.
In the UK, before embarking on a career in Family Medicine, Dr Zaidi went through extensive training in Paediatric Surgery and Paediatric Urology. He worked in various prestigious British hospitals such as Great Ormond Street Hospital, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital and Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
He completed his Family Medicine training in Manchester, UK.
He is published widely in peer reviewed medical journals and has presented his research work in scientific meetings around the globe.
Dr Zaidi is an experienced doctor and happy to see all ages, genders and complaints, and strongly believes in caring for the whole family in the true spirit of family medicine.
- MBBS, MRCS (Edinburgh), MRCGP (London), CCT (London)