- Coronary interventions (emergency and elective coronary interventional procedures, complex coronary intervention including bifurcation lesions, left main stenting, chronic total occlusion, vein graft stenting after CABG and rotational atherectomy)
- Heart failure
- Coronary artery disease (treatment and prevention)
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Cardiac imaging (transthoracic echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, dobutamine stress echocardiography and cardiac CT angiography)
- Adult congenital heart diseases
- Non-invasive cardiac procedures (including ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, ambulatory ECG monitoring, event monitor, cardioversion and stress electrocardiography)
- Saudi Arabian
- Dr. Albakshy undertook his internal medicine residency at the University of Toronto, Canada and undertook fellowships in cardiology and interventional cardiology at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA and The Mount Sinai Hospital, NY, USA.
After several years of service in leading healthcare facilities in the USA, Canada, Kuwait and KSA, he moved to Al Ain in 2015 where he worked for NMC Speciality Hospital until September 2019.
- MBBS, Fellowship in Adult Cardiovascular Diseases, Level 2 Nuclear Cardiology and Level 3 Echocardiography, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology