The Pharmacy Department at Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital is responsible for accepting, preparing and dispensing medications daily for inpatients and outpatients. The department consists of pharmacists, as well as technical and support personnel, who work together to assure patients receive the highest quality pharmaceutical care possible.
We accept a wide range of health insurance policies for both inpatients and outpatients.
The Pharmacy Department provides a range of services:
- Inpatient pharmacy services
- Antibiotic stewardship activities
- Specialised services such as oncology mixing
- Dispensing of discharge prescriptions
- Outpatient pharmacy services.
- Medication dispensing and patient counselling.
- A range of over-the-counter (OTC) medications, first-aid items and surgical stockings
- Skin care products
- Controlled medicine services
- IVF medication
You can contact the Pharmacy on 02 613 9100/102/104.