Anil Chowdhery Dr.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, Hindi
- Routine ENT diseases
- OPD Procedures
- Nasal endoscopy, laryngoscopies, Impendence and Pure tone audiometry
- Incision and drainage of peritonsillar abscess
- Dr. Anil Chowdhery obtained his medical degree from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune University, India. He is a practising surgeon and has more than 22 years of experience in ENT addressing both critical and general cases, having performed over 5000 major and minor ENT surgeries with impeccable results. This included the management of complicated and life-saving emergencies such as paediatric foreign body removals, traumatic facial palsies, laryngotracheal traumas, emergency tracheostomies and epistaxis in children and the elderly. He also served as the Assistant Professor ENT at Army Hospital (Research & Referral) and Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi from 2008 to 2010.
- He is a life member of the Association of Otolaryngologists and Head & Neck surgeons of India and the Emirates Medical Association and is a recognised teacher for the Diploma National Board Examination, India by the National Board of Examinations, India.
- MS (ENT)
Mediclinic Al Sufouh
In department Ear, Nose and Throat