Arun Jayaraman Dr.
- Asthmas and allergic disorders
- Endocrine problems inclusing growth, thyroid and pubertal problems
- Paediatric emergencies
- Common childhood infections
- Dr. Jayaraman gained his MBBS from Thanjavur Medical College as the best outgoing student of his year with six gold medals including Paediatrics. He did his postgraduate paediatric training in a prestigious 650-bed exclusive paediatric training institute and hospital for children, under Madras Medical College.
- He has been working with Mediclinic Middle East since 2007, initially at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital and then at Mediclinic Al Sufouh since 2013. He became a member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health in 2013. He is certified in basic life support (BLS), neonatal resuscitation and paediatric advanced life support (PALS). He is also an American Heart Association trained basic and paediatric advanced life support instructor and trains doctors, nurses and paramedics.
- He has two publications under his name in the Indian Journal of Practical Paediatrics
- MD (Paediatrics)
- MRCPCH (UK)