Dalia Sikafi Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dr Dalia Sikafi qualified from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. She then completed her post graduate training in the Oxford Deanery (U.K).
- She holds advanced training certificates in labour ward practice and minimal access surgery by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. In addition, she holds a diploma in family planning and is a certified Colposcopist.
- Before joining Parkview Hospital, Dr Sikafi was a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at the Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, U.K. She was appointed as the lead for Hysteroscopy Services, Gynaecology Risk Management and Hematological Disorders in pregnancy.
- Dr Sikafi has over 10 years experience in providing antenatal care and managing general gynaecology problems including heavy periods, menstrual disorders, menopausal problems, abnormal smears, early pregnancy problems and pelvic pain.
- She has skill and experience in high risk obstetrics and provides women centred care. She is also proficient at open and laparoscopic surgeries such as laparoscopic hysterectomies, ovarian cystectomies, fibroid surgery and pelvic floor repairs.
- BAO (NUI)
- CCT (UK)