- Dr Ibtihal Al-Tamimi completed her postgraduate medical training in the UK.
- She obtained the MRCGP degree from the UK in 2008 and has been practising as a full-time family physician in London since then.
- She has extensive clinical experience in the management of all aspects of family medicine and general practice, including chronic disease management such as hypertension, diabetes, asthma and ischaemic heart disease and acute medical problems.
- She also manages paediatric medicine, maternity care and post-natal care.
- Dr Al-Tamimi also has the Diploma of Reproductive Health.
Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital
Consultant Family Medicine
In department Family Medicine