- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Treatment of spinal disorders
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder rehabilitation
- Kelly is a UK-trained physiotherapist, graduating from the University of Hertfordshire in 2007. After qualifying, Kelly joined a large UK NHS hospital gaining over four years experience in a variety of specialist areas including orthopaedics, musculoskeletal, medical, respiratory physiotherapy and amputee rehabilitation.
- Kelly moved to Dubai in summer 2011 and practised at a large private hospital specialising in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and rehabilitation. Kelly joined Mediclinic Meadows at the beginning of 2013 as a senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
- Kelly continues her professional education and consolidates her clinical skills by attending a variety of postgraduate courses, the most recent of which have included Kinesio taping, myofascial release, anterior knee pain and the sporting shoulder.
- BSc (Physiotherapy)