- Antenatal care and management of normal and high risk pregnancies
- Normal and instrumental vaginal deliveries
- Simple and complex caesarean section
- Postpartum care
- Management of early pregnancy menstrual disorders polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Cervical smear abnormalities/colposcopy/LLETZ office hysteroscopy, diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Management of menstrual disorders
- Hysteroscopic resection of fibroids, evaluation and management of infertility, sexual health, family planning and contraceptive advice, insertion and removal of IUCD and Implant, aesthetic gynaecology
- Dr. Khashia Sayed has 13 years of experience having trained and worked in a very busy unit in the UK, dealing with high risk pregnancies and benign gynaecology problems.
She has received the Kings College Annual Award for teaching and has published articles in International journals.
Dr. Khashia is an active member Of Royal College Of Obstetricians And Gynaecologists, member of the British Fertility Society , British Society For Colposcopy And Cervical Pathology, Faculty Of Sexual And Reproductive Health, European Society Of Aesthetic Gynaecology , British Medical Association and has done her Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery.
- MBBS, MRCOG, DFSRH, FMAS, CESR(UK)