- Rhinology - endoscopic sinus and extended surgery, septoplasty for complex nasal septal deflection, turbinate surgery, fractured nasal bone reduction
- Otology – tympanoplasty, mastoid surgery, hearing restoration surgery
- Paediatric ENT - adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, tympanostomy tube insertion, foreign body removal from ear, nose & upper aerodigestive tract
- Vertigo and balance disorder management
- Dr. Gopinath is a CCT UK accredited British trained consultant ENT surgeon with over 18 years of experience in managing the full breadth of ear, nose and throat conditions in both adults and children.
He has extensive clinical and surgical expertise in children with all types of ear, nose & throat pathology, and has had paediatric ENT surgical training at the world-renowned Alder Hey NHS Foundation Trust Hospital in Liverpool, UK.
He holds dual Fellowships in ENT Surgery from the world-renowned Royal College of Surgeons in England & Edinburgh, UK. He is also a Member of General Surgery with the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
He is one of the select few consultant surgeons from the UK to have completed the highly regarded TIG Interface fellowship on Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery for nasal and facial plastic surgery.
Dr. Gopinath has specific expertise in the management of conditions affecting the nose and sinuses including nasal deformities and facial pain. He can offer minimally invasive techniques like balloon sinuplasty to advanced sinus surgery individually tailored for his patients.
He was a substantive consultant ENT surgeon in the NHS in the UK and held an Honorary Senior Lectureship position at Canterbury Christ University, Kent, UK for five years prior to joining Mediclinic in Dubai in 2021. To date, he has performed over 6,000 ENT surgeries, including over 1,000 paediatric ENT surgeries, 500 septoplasties, 500 sinus surgeries, and 200 major ear surgeries to name a few.
- CCT UK, FRCS(ORL HNS) Eng, MRCS(Edin), DOHNS(Eng), BTec( Medical Laser), M.S(ORL)JIPMER , DNB(ORL), MBBS(JIPMER)
- Medical Memberships
- Honorary Senior Lecturer in Otorhinolaryngology at the prestigious Canterbury Christ Church University in Kent, Great Britain
Fellow of Royal College Of Surgeons England,
Member of Surgeons Edinburgh,