- Total Hip and Knee joint replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee replacement
- Arthroscopy knee joint with meniscal and cartilage repair
- Arthroscopy ankle with ligament reconstruction
- Cartilage restoration surgery of different joints
- Sport injuries and ACL reconstruction
- Foot and Ankle surgery with toes deformities correction
- Adult and Pediatric Trauma management
- Dr. Murad Abdunabi is a senior British Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeon with more than 28 years' experience in treating surgical and non-surgical musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Abdunabi trained for Orthopedic and Trauma surgery in Freiburg University Hospital in Germany followed with 10 years of practical experience in United Kingdom and 11 years within United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Abdunabi is a UK fellowship-trained hip & knee surgeon; he is specialized in Joint replacement surgeries (Total Knee Replacement, Partial Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement using navigated and robotic technology). He is also specialized in Sports Medicine and uses advanced and minimally invasive surgical techniques in his practice.
Dr Abdunabi regularly performs arthroscopic procedures for the knee including ACL reconstruction, meniscal repair and cartilage restoration surgeries including cartilage transplant and mosaikplasty. He performs ankle surgeries including arthroscopic procedures and reconstruction of different ligaments including Achilles tendon and lateral ligament complex for instability. He also performs foot reconstruction surgeries including correction of different feet toes deformities like Hallux Valgus. He also uses innovations and technology in performing surgical fixations of different fractures of upper and lower limbs for adults and children.
Dr Abdunabi hold orthopedic qualifications from Germany, United Kingdom and Ireland. He serves an international member of the British Orthopedic Association, the European Foot & Ankle Society and the European Pediatric Orthopedic Society.
- CCST (Trauma & Ortho.) UK
- Facharzt Orthopadie