- Braces for children and adult
- Clear aligners
- Growth modification for children
- Orthognathic cases
- Habit control for children
- Sleep apnea appliance
- Bite reconstruction in multidisciplinary cases
- Management of temporomandibular joint disorders
- Dr. Anahita Salehi graduated from a six-year dental school programme in Tehran in 2002, achieving a DDS degree. After almost six years of active clinical dentistry experience, Dr Salehi started her postgraduate programme studies in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics at Boston University-IDRE. She graduated with MSD and CAGS degrees in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics.
After graduation Dr. Salehi worked as a specialist orthodontist, clinical Instructor and lecturer. She had practised in private practice and used to be a lecturer as well as clinical instructor at MBRU.
Dr. Salehi developed her skills further by educating herself in digital orthodontics. Dr.Salehi is the only provider of Suresmile technology in the Middle East which is based on intraoral scanning and simulation.
Dr. Salehi is a member of the Emirates Orthodontic Society, American Association of Orthodontists, European Orthodontic society and World Federation of Orthodontists.
- DDS, MSD, CAGS