- Hypertension screening and management.
- Diabetes mellitus and pre-Diabetes
- Cholesterol and lipid disorders
- Cardiac prevention strategy and screening
- Respiratory disease/infections
- Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Faris is an internal medicine specialist who completed his board certification in Saudi Arabia. He worked during the annual Hajj on two occasions, earning an award for his contributions in critical care.
Post residency, Dr. Faris managed his own Internal Medicine clinic at the medical reference centre, where he focused on treating patients with hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol and offering cardiac prevention care. His professional journey later took him to the Emirates Field Hospital, followed by a role at the Al-Hdeel Polyclinic in Saudi Arabia. Here, he ran a practice concentrating on internal medicine and cardiology, with a special emphasis on reducing cardiovascular risk factors. Dr. Faris career is marked by consistent efforts to enhance the health and wellbeing of his community through preventative care.
- Saudi Board Internal Medicine
Member of the American Society for Preventive Cardiology
Member of the International Society of Hypertension