Sami Husseini Dr.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, Arabic, French, Dutch, Italian
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic DCR
- Endoscopic pituitary surgery
- Ear Surgery (tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy)
- Vocal cord surgery
- Adult & paediatric general ENT procedures (tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, myringotomy, septoplasty, turbinoplasty)
- Managemnt of allergic rhinitis, vertigo, tinnitus, hearing loss, hoarseness and other ENT diseases
- Dr. Sami has more than 14 years of experience in the medical and surgical management of diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat in adults and children.
He graduated from the prestigious American University of Beirut, after which he completed two fellowships in Otology and Advanced Sinus Surgery in Italy.
He is European Board and Arab Board certified in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery.
He has more than 20 publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- European Board certified
Arab Board certified
Fellowship in Otology and Rhinology