- Acute minor illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath, palpitations, fatigue, tiredness, dizziness, headache, abdominal pain, pelvic pain, bowel problems)
- Chronic disease management (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, hypothyroidism)
- Medication reviews
- Health promotion, preventative medicine, wellness checks
- Child and adolescent health
- Mental health (anxiety, depression, stress)
- Pediatrics (fever, cough, sore throat)
- Gynecological conditions (heavy periods, pelvic pain, vaginal discharge)
- Dermatological conditions (acne, eczema, skin rash, bites, skin infections)
- Ear, nose and throat conditions (ear pain, throat pain, nasal issues)
- Simple ophthalmology issues (conjunctivitis)
- Gastrointestinal conditions (constipation, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, abdominal bloating, weight loss)
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological issues (migraine, headache, weakness)
- Urinary issues
- Women's health
- Travel vaccinations
- Dr Noor Ali is a British trained family medicine consultant from the UK. Dr Noor undertook her medical training at Keele University where she achieved her Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery (MBCHB) and has over nine years’ experience working as a doctor. She has always had a passion for healthcare, wellness and helping people since a very young age.
Dr. Noor enrolled in specialist family medicine training in 2016 which she attended in North East London and was awarded the title of Family Medicine Consultant in 2019. She worked as a salaried GP for several years and later worked across multiple practices with the London area.
Given her interest in acute medicine, Dr Noor developed extensive experience working across multiple urgent care centres in London, within the hospital environment as a Family Medicine Consultant to help support and relieve pressures on the Emergency Departments during the Covid-19 outbreak. This involved seeing adults and children with more acute health needs with an extensive array of presentations.
In 2022, Dr Noor opted for a new challenge and lifestyle choice, relocating to Dubai, UAE, and took on the role of family medicine consultant at Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital where she worked for a period of over a year and a half. Speaking fluent Arabic and drawing on her extensive experience, she went on to excel in this field and her new environment.
Dr Noor has a wealth of experience managing patients from all different backgrounds, ages and nationalities. Working across multiple hospitals, clinics and within different fields of medicine have enabled her to take a detailed, holistic and pragmatic approach to patient healthcare. Her mission is to provide outstanding patient care to all her patients, not just on a biological level, but also accounting for the personal, social and psychological aspects of health too. Dr Noor is an advocate of a healthy lifestyle and active promoter of preventative medicine.
Throughout her practice she has continued to keep up to date with latest evidences in good medical practice and regularly attends update courses. Additionally, she remains a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) in the UK.
- MBChB 2014 University of Keele, United Kingdom
MRCGP 2019 North East London Deanery