- Sport knee injuries and ACL reconstruction.
- Knee arthroscopy (keyhole surgery) for cartilage / meniscus / ligament problems.
- Knee arthritis in younger patients.
- Partial (unicompartmental) and total replacement of the knee.
- Patello-femoral (Kneecap) problems including arthritis and instability.
- Biologic treatments for knee problems and sports injuries.
- Hip arthroplasty Surgery.
- Non-surgical management of sports injuries of hip, shoulder, foot, and ankle.
- Surgical and non-surgical management of hand abnormalities.
- Surgical and non-surgical management of foot abnormalities.
- Ultrasound guided steroid injections for arthritis and tendon disease.
- Trauma in all age groups.
- Dr. Hujazi is a highly accomplished British Consultant Orthopaedics surgeon with an impressive track record of over 18 years of experience in the United Kingdom's national health service (NHS). He completed his junior training in the esteemed Eastern Deanery in England, United Kingdom, and subsequently obtained his CCT from t he prestigious Northwest Deanery, also in England, United Kingdom. Following this, he pursued a coveted fellowship in lower limb Orthopaedics surgery at the renowned Wirral Teaching Hospitals, working alongside Mr. Parkinson, the former President of the British Association of Surgery of the Knee (BASK). This fellowship had a strong focus on soft tissue knee surgery and hip & knee arthroplasty.
Dr. Hujazi is credited with establishing the highly successful day case knee arthroplasty program at Wirral University Teaching Hospital.
Prior to joining Mediclinic, Dr. Hujazi served as a distinguished Trauma and Orthopaedics Consultant at a major NHS Trust in the United Kingdom. He played an essential role as a clinical supervisor at Cambridge and Lancashire Universities, and also served as a formal medical examiner at Cambridge and Liverpool Universities.
Throughout his career, Dr. Hujazi has had the privilege of working at several well-known orthopaedic centers, including Wrightington Hospital, Royal Preston Hospital, Wirral University Teaching Hospital, and Manchester Royal Infirmary in the United Kingdom.
Passionate about research and publication, Dr. Hujazi has delivered numerous presentations both nationally and internationally, and his contributions to the field of Orthopaedic surgery have resulted in multiple publications. His poster presentation at the EFORT Vienna European conference received high acclaim and was recognized as one of the best in its category.
Dr. Hujazi is compassionate about his patients and would hear their concerns as he believes the success is in the minor details they unveil when they address their concerns or how many patients were satisfied afterwards.
Overall, Dr. Hujazi's dedication to his profession and his substantial expertise make him a valuable asset to the medical community and a trusted practitioner for his patients.
- CCT (Trauma and Orthopaedics UK)
FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics UK)
MSc (Trauma and Orthopaedics UK)
PgDip (Trauma and Orthopaedics UK)