- Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Giant cell arteritis -3rd Author- British Society of rheumatology guidelines for the treatment of both conditions.
- Early inflammatory arthritis: Good grasp of muscle skeletal ultrasound in early diagnosis of inflammatory arthritis, and for ultrasound guided injections.
- Sjogren syndrome: Able to independently perform salivary gland biopsies.
- Autoimmune myositis: Able to independently perform muscle biopsies.
- Dr. Nada received her undergraduate medical education in the facuty of medicine, university of Khartoum, Sudan and postgraduate training as a registrar in nephrology in Sudan before she moved to Ireland where she got experience in multiple places naming Medical senior house office and Dr. A. O’brien,Longford/Westmeath regional hospital research registrar in endocrinology and diabetes. Also Dr. Nada went to the U.K where she has multiple work experience including rheumatology in Dr. Robin Buttler, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Shropshire and Specialist registrar in Rheumatology and GIM Southend University Hospital.
She completed 33months of high intensity general medicine and Rheumatology combined from followed by a 2 year pure Rheumatology posts and obtained my CCT in both in February 2011. She have doen so many research at St. James’s hospital Dublin and at Southend University hospital where she was also able to perform her own research project as part of her MCs.
- MBBS, MRCPI, MRCP(UK),MSc (Rheumatology) with distinction, King’s college, London, CCST in General internal medicine and Rheumatology.