Lokesh Nukalapati Dr.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- English, Hindi and Telugu
Sees Children and Adolescents from 0 to 18 years of age.
- ADHD and Tics / Tourette’s
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Early onset psychosis
- Eating disorders with comorbid anxiety and depression
- Sleep disorders
- Dr. Lokesh has worked as a Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist in the NHS and has more than18 years of UK experience in Psychiatry. He has also worked as an Assistant Professor in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Queens University in Canada and gained international clinical experience with an active role in the teaching and training of junior doctors. He has extensive experience and expertise in the assessment, diagnosis and management of a wide range of mental health conditions and neurodevelopmental disorders in children and young people from the age 0 to 18 years. He has good experience in the use of both psychological and pharmacological treatments for these conditions. He has good listening skills, and builds a good rapport and trust with his patients and their families.
- MBBS, MRCPsych (UK), CCT in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (UK) and PG(Dip) in Psychological Medicine(UK)