- Ischemic heart disease (chest pain, heart attack)
- Heart failure
- Fainting/syncopal attack
- Heart valve disease
- Arrhythmias (palpitations)
- High blood pressure Lipid problems (cholesterol, triglyceride)
- Patients with previous angioplasty, by-pass surgery or valve surgery
- Cardiovascular check-up
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Echocardiography and Color Doppler
- Stress echocardiographyStress testing
- 24 hour Holter monitor (ECG and blood pressure)
- Professor El-Tamimi has more than 30 years of work experience in cardiovascular medicine the United Kingdom and the USA.
- He completed his training in Internal Medicine at Leeds General Infirmary, University of Leeds, UK. He completed his cardiology training and was a senior lecturer at The Royal Postgraduate Medical School, University of London, and Consultant Cardiologist at the Hammersmith Hospital, London.
- He later moved to the United States and was a faculty member at the Division of Cardiology, University of Florida. Later he joined the University of Texas, Houston and the Texas Heart Institute. He moved to Michigan State University, and was a Professor of Medicine and Cardiology and Director of the Cardiovascular and Prevention Center.
- He is currently Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine at Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences and a consultant cardiologist at Mediclinic Parkview Hospital.
- Professor El-Tamimi’s publications include165 articles and five book chapters.
- He is a fellow of many prestigious societies including the Royal Society of Medicine, London, the American College of Cardiology, the American Heart Association, the European Society of Cardiology, the British Cardiac Society and the New York Academy of Science.