- Practising regular care of dentistry for infants, pediatric and adolescents.
- Special emphasis on behaviour management
- Extensive dental needs under general anaesthesia
- Early treatment of malocclusion (orthodontics)
- Teaching children and parents about oral health
- Prevenattive dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments
- Repairing of tooth cavities or defects
- Educating children on healthy eating habits.
- Dr. Iyad Dakkak joins Mediclinic Parkview Hospital with a wealth of experience as a consultant paediatric dentist both in the USA, UAE and Saudi Arabia. Dr. Iyad has worked both as a consultant and as a managing director of medical centres in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Dr. Iyad practices regular dentistry for infants, younger children, adolescents and adults including the early treatment of malocclusion (orthodontics), teaching children and parents about oral health, repairing tooth cavities or defects and educating children on healthy eating habits. Having trained extensively in the USA at Tufts University in Boston, Dr. Iyad is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Paediatric Dentistry and the International Association for Orthodontics.
- DDS, Fellow of American Academy of Paediatric Dentistry