- Craniofacial trauma, including frontal, orbital, nasoethmoidal, midface and mandibular reconstruction
- This includes primary as well as secondary deformity correction
- Facial pain and mandibular joint dysfunction
- Dental implantology including bone reconstruction procedures
- Facial deformities including orthognathic surgery and distraction osteogenesis
- Dentoalveolar surgery, including wisdom teeth, apicectomies, cysts and tumours of the mouth and jaws
- Medical and surgical management of oral lesions (white patches, ulcers, etc.)
- In addition to his practice at Mediclinic City Hospital, Dr. Ghandour is also Head of Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery at the Dubai Health Authority. He received his bachelor degree in Dental Surgery from the Cairo Dental School, Cairo University in 1984 and completed his fellowship in Oral Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, United Kingdom. He also obtained a membership degree in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. Ghandour has been a member of the Dental Examination Board for the City of Dubai since 1990 and is a founding member of the Arab Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (1998). He specialises in facial deformities, maxillofacial trauma primary and secondary correction, bone graft techniques and preprosthetic surgery.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.