- Emergency care of Adult and Paediatric patients
- Trauma and critical care management
- Emergency point of care ultrasonography
- Undergraduate and postgraduate medical education
- Dr. Buhumaid is a consultant emergency physician at Mediclinic Parkview Hospital and an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine & Health Sciences. She completed her residency training in Emergency Medicine at George Washington University, Washington D.C., as well as an Emergency Ultrasound fellowship in Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA.
Dr. Buhumaid is interested in the use of Point of Care Ultrasound in the emergency department and is involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education.
She is an Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support provider.
- MBBS, FACEP, ARDMS