- Joint replacement surgery for knee and hip arthritis - Partial & Total using NAVIO Technology
- Non-surgical and surgical treatment of adult & pediatric sports Injuries
- Keyhole (arthroscopy) surgery of knee, shoulder and ankle
- Knee cruciate ligament (ACL) and cartilage tears
- Meniscus repair & resection surgery
- Cartilage restoration surgery – including cartilage transplant
- Acromio-clavicular joint injuries
- Tendon injuries around the elbow – Biceps & Triceps tendons, Tennis & Golfer elbows
- Deformity correction of lower limbs for knock and bowed knees –tibial/femoral osteotomy
- Tendon injury and instability of ankle and foot - including Achilles Tendon repair and reconstruction
- Deformity correction of feet – Hallux Valgus & Toes deformities
- Non-surgical and surgical treatment of adult & pediatric trauma including upper and lower limbs fractures.
- Dr. Murad Abdunabi is a senior British Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeon with more than 28 years' experience in treating surgical and non-surgical musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Abdunabi trained for Orthopedic and Trauma surgery in Freiburg University Hospital in Germany followed with 10 years of practical experience in United Kingdom and 11 years within United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Abdunabi is a UK fellowship-trained hip & knee surgeon; he is specialized in Joint replacement surgeries (Total Knee Replacement, Partial Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement using navigated and robotic technology). He is also specialized in Sports Medicine and uses advanced and minimally invasive surgical techniques in his practice.
Dr Abdunabi regularly performs Arthroscopic procedures of the Knee and Ankle including Cartilage restoration procedures, Ligament reconstructions and Joint stabilization surgeries. He also uses innovations and technology in performing surgical fixation of different fractures of upper and lower limbs for adults and children.
Dr Abdunabi hold orthopedic qualifications from Germany, United Kingdom and Ireland. He serves
an international member of the British Orthopedic Association, the European Foot & Ankle Society and the European Pediatric Orthopedic Society.
- CCST (Trauma & Ortho.) UK
- Facharzt Orthopadie