- Chronic lung disease of prematurity
- Interstitial lung disease
- Congenital lung disorder
- Flexible bronchoscopy (airway endoscopy)
- Asthma and chronic cough
- Para pneumonic effusion
- Non-invasive ventilation and long term ventilation at home
- Cystic fibrosis
- Sleep breathing disorder
- Sleep study PSG / PG
- Dr Rania Abusamra has more than 17 years’ experience within Paediatrics in the United Kingdom. She became a pulmonologist at Cambridge University Hospital and has been working as a paediatric pulmonologist consultant at King's College Hospital, London for five years where she led the non-invasive ventilation for children service.
She also worked at a number of London's leading hospitals, such as Great Ormond Street Hospital, Royal London Hospital, St George's Hospital and St Thomas' Hospital. Dr Abusamra has moved to Dubai to join Mediclinic City hospital in 2020.
Dr Abusamra offers expertise in difficult and rare lung disease and complicated cases.
She has several peer reviews and scholarly publications and has been a speaker in a number of international conferences. Dr Abusamra was a senior lecturer for the King's College London advanced paediatric MSc program. She has also initiated several programs to work with cystic fibrosis NGOs and patients in the Arab world.
- MBChB, FRCPCH, HERMES, CCT (UK)