Jagadish Nanjappa Dr.
- pulmonology / respiratory
- English, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil
- Asthma/ COPD
- Pleural diseases
- Chronic cough
- Breathlessness management
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary infections
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Sleep disorders
- Dr. Jagadish completed his basic medical training in various NHS hospitals before obtaining MRCP (UK). He then had his respiratory medicine higher specialist training in St. James’ University Hospital, Leeds which is one of the largest teaching hospitals in the UK.
He has 15 years’ experience in the NHS of which five years were as Consultant Pulmonologist. His most recent consultant post was at William Harvey Hospital which is a major part of the East Kent hospitals NHS trust (sixth largest NHS trust in the UK) where he was also the clinical lead for Respiratory services for more than three years.
He was also involved in teaching medical students from King’s College and Imperial College London and also trained doctors towards obtaining MRCP (UK).
- MBBS, FRCP (UK), MRCP (Respiratory Medicine), CCT (UK) , Certificate in Sleep Medicine