- Venous and renal access surgery
- Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy for facial, axillary and palmar hyperhidrosis
- Endovenous treatment for varicose veins
- Carotid surgery for the prevention of strokes
- Endovascular aortic aneurysm surgery
- Diabetic arterial disease surgery
- Bypass surgery for arterial disease
- Mr. Oshodi is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon from the UK where he has spent the last 13 years as a consultant and clinical lead at one of the highest volume NHS vascular surgery units. His sub-speciality training in vascular surgery was at the university departments in Cardiff, Lancaster and Manchester, UK.
- He is a member of the Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, European Society for Vascular Surgery and Society for Vascular Surgery.
- Mr Oshodi is widely published on the subject of vascular surgery and has also presented at many vascular surgery meetings. He is a member of the UK Board for the National Selection in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He is also an advisor to NCEPOD on vascular surgery matters
- FRCS (Edin)
- FRCS (Gen Surg)