- Neuromusculoskeletal pathology, dysfunction and injury.
- Optimal movement re-education and rehabilitation
- Professional and recreational sports injury management
- South African
- Carel Hugo is a highly qualified physiotherapist, currently completing his MSc. in Sports Physiotherapy from the University of Bath. He has a degree in Physiotherapy from University of the Free State in South Africa. Carel is certified in dry needling, mulligan concept (upper and lower quarters), spinal and osteopathic manipulation.
Prior to joining Mediclinic, Carel worked in various physiotherapy positions in leading South African sports teams including Free State Rugby 1st XV, Sharks Academy, Sharks Super Rugby and Currie Cup, Investec International Rugby Academy and Southern Kings PRO 14 team.
- BsC. Physiotherapy University of the Free State