Mohammad Mostafa Al Gogazeh Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Endourology and stone disease
- Prostate diseases and its surgeries
- Reconstructive urology
- Paediatric urology
- Female stress incontinence
- Urodynamics and neurogenic bladder
- Male infertility
- Male sexual disorders and penile prosthesis
- Dr. Al Gogazeh is a board-certified consultant urologist. He has an MBBS degree from the University of Jordan in 1999 followed by the Certificate of Higher Specialisation in Urology (PhD) from the same university in 2005. He attained the Board Certificate in Urology from the Jordan Medical Council in 2006. Prior to joining Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital, Al Ain, Dr. Mohammad worked with leading hospitals in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE.
During his professional tenure, he has demonstrated extensive ability to manage a wide range of urological cases of adult and paediatric age groups in both males and females including open, endoscopic, laparoscopic and minimal invasive procedures.
With over 15 years of experience and more than 16,000 procedures during his career, Dr Al- Gogazeh is an expert with high level of knowledge, skills and competency in most aspects of urology. His urology practice includes endourology, stone disease management (ESWL, flexible ureterorenoscopy, cystolitholapaxy and PCNL), prostate diseases and its surgeries (TURP, laser prostate surgeries, TUEB and open prostatectomy), reconstructive urology (pyeloplasty, ureteral reconstruction, augmentation cystoplasty and open urethroplasty), paediatric urology (hypospadias, ureteric re-implantation and orchidopexy), neurogenic bladder, female stress incontinence (tension-free vaginal tape procedures -TVT, TOT), urinary tract infections, male sexual disorders and male infertility, He is highly skilled in urodynamics, ultrasound, TRUS-guided prostate biopsy, ESWL and other minimal invasive outpatient procedures. Dr Al-Gogazeh has a special interest in ureterorenoscopy, PCNL, hypospadias repair and laser prostate surgeries.
Certificate of Higher Specialisation in Urology (PHD)
Jordan Board in Urology
Mediclinic Al Ain Hospital
Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital
In department Urology