- Arthritis treatment with latest techniques
- All aspects of muscle, joint and bone problems
- Sports injuries
- Back pain/disc treatment
- Treatment of all types of fractures — conservative as well as operative
- Arthroscopic treatment for knee and shoulder (meniscal injury, ACL injury, shoulder arthroscopic procedures, sports injuries)
- Joint replacements (hips and knees)
- Paediatric orthopaedics
- Treatment of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis by latest techniques
- Dr Nabeel Dastgir is a highly skilled orthopaedic surgeon with over 25 years of experience dealing with all sort of orthopaedic and sports injuries. He currently serves as Head of the Department and Director of Centre of Excellence in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Mediclinic Al Ain Hospitl is accredited as a ‘Centre of Excellence” in Orthopaedic Surgery and Dr Nabeel is recognised as a Surgeon of Excellence in Orthopaedic Surgery by SRC, USA.
Dr Nabeel trained in the UK and Ireland, and worked as Consultant and Associate Professor of Orthopaedics in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, the UK and Ireland before joining Mediclinic.
- MBBS FRCS(Ire)
- CCT (Ireland)
- Fellowship in Knee Surgery (UK)
- Fellowship in Trauma & Orthopa