Mary Darrouj Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Monitoring appropriate child growth (weight, height) from birth until puberty
- Vaccination and well–baby check-ups
- Nutrition and management of obesity and picky eaters
- Treatment of various acute illness including infections and fever
- Constipation treatment plans
- Urine incontinence
- Management of allergic disease
- Management of persistent night time cough and asthma
- Management of eczema and other skin disorders
- Ear piercing
- Dr. Darrouj has more than 14 years of experience working in private hospitals and clinics in Damascus, Syria.
She has worked in the UAE since 2014. Dr. Darrouj looks to provide the highest standard of preventative and therapeutic care to children from newborns to 13 years old and ensures their well-being during their development phases.
She has passed the first two stages of the qualification to become a member of the British College of Paediatrics.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Arab Board (Paediatrics), Master’s degree in Paediatrics