- Neuraxial and labour analgesia
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General and Orthopaedics
- General Critical Care
- ENT and General Paediatrics
- After completion of the advanced anaesthesia training in London, Dr Kotyra worked as a Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care at Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College, London, UK before taking up Consultant Anaesthetist posts in Abu Dhabi and Doha.
She has a broad range of advanced competencies that include general, plastic, vascular, obstetric with major gynaecology and robotic surgery. She also anaesthetised for other surgical specialities such as ENT, dental, orthopaedics and urology.
Her academic interests are in Medical Education, Safety and Quality in Perioperative Medicine and Critical Care. Dr. Kotyra has a Masters' degree in Healthcare Management and was involved with education of medical students at WCMC-Q and Imperial College, London, UK.
- MBBS, CCST (UK), FFARCSI, MBA (USA)