- Clinical decision making and management of cardiac outpatients and inpatients
- Acute care management of CCU cardiac patients
- Echocardiographic examinations including trans thoracic, trans-oesophageal, stress tests and Holter evaluations
- Heart failure management
- Temporary and permanent pacemaker implantation
- Use of IABP, pacing and pericardio-centesis in emergency situations
- Cardiac CT and cardiac MRI
- General cardiology (chest pain, breathlessness, palpitations, dizziness, blackouts)
- Hypertension management
- Dyslipidaemia management
- Heart failure
- Dr. Badawy is a cardiologist who conducted his training at Ain Shams University in Egypt. Prior to joining Mediclinic he worked as a cardiology resident and specialist in various hospitals in Egypt and Kuwait.
- He is experienced in working with patients who have coronary artery disease, heart failure, arrhythmias and dyslipidaemia and in performing echo-cardiography and coronary Intervention.
- He is a member of the European Society of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine
- Master’s degree in cardiology