- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and its complications
- Peptic ulcer
- Acute and chronic liver conditions
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- All spectrums of endoscopic diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Colorectal cancer and colonic polyps screening and surveillance
- Functional bowel disorders
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Dr. Abdalla joined the Mediclinic team in March 2014. After graduating from the Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland in 1997 he trained in internal medicine in a teaching hospital in Dublin, Ireland.
- Dr Mohamed Musa qualified from Khartoum University in the Sudan. After three years’ work as a junior doctor in the Sudan he moved to the UK where he worked for over 20 years.
He joined postgraduate medical training in General Medicine which was followed by the higher specialist training programme in Gastroenterology and General Medicine. He achieved the Certificate of Training in General Medicine and Gastroenterology in 2007.
Since then Dr Musa was a consultant gastroenterologist in the UK for almost eight years before moving to the UAE.
Dr Musa has always believed in training and education in the workplace so he joined the University of Cardiff, UK as a part- time post-graduate student to study Medical Education. He achieved his master’s degree (MSc) and was then awarded the Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA) in the UK.
- MBBS, University Of Khartoum, Sudan.
CCT, UK Gastroenterology & General Medicine
MSc Medical Education, UK