Ihab El Bably Dr.
- English, Arabic, German
- All Medical and surgical ophthalmology disorders
- Strabismus (eye muscle disorders) vertical, horizontal, cyclovertical problems
- Repairing of recurrent and unsuccessful previous eye muscle surgeries
- Treatment of double vision
- Treatment of nystagmus and abnormal ocular head postures
- Neuro-ophthalmology of adults and children
- Paediatric ophthalmology intra and extraocular disorders
- Screening and management of retinopathy of prematurity
- Blepharoplasty of upper and lower lids
- Oculoplastic disorders including ptosis, entropion and ectropion and lumps excision
- Botox injections and filler for functional and cosmetic indications
- Cataract surgery
- All type of laser treatment in the field of cataract, glaucoma, cornea and retina
- Medical retina: diabetic retinopathy, age related macular degeneration and others
- Refractive surgery
- Dr. El-Bably is an extremely experienced consultant ophthalmologist who trained and worked extensively in Germany and the UK prior to moving to the UK.
He holds a Fellowship in Paediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus and Neuro-Ophthalmology from the Christian Albrecht University Eye Hospital in Kiel, Germany and a Fellowship in Modern Cataract Surgery from Moorfields Eye Hospital in London.
- MBBcH, MCOph, German Board of Ophthalmology, PhD, Certificate of Expertise complicated Eye Muscles Surgery