- Refractive surgery for different refractive errors for myopia, hypermetropia,and astigmatism (LASIK, FemtoLASIK, PRK)
- Evaluation, diagnosis, management and treatment of various eye related conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of corneal and ocular surface diseases
- Diagnosis and management of Keratoconus cases (Cross-Linking and Intacs)
- Dry eye disease management (punctual plugs and intense pulse light treatment)
- General ophthalmology
- Dr. Ayman Rashed trained at the Ophthalmology Department in the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt. He has held the academic position of Lecturer of Ophthalmology in the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, from 2011 till present day. He has presented scientific papers and contributed as a speaker in many local and international conferences. He has also attended multiple international symposia, workshops and conferences.
He has successfully performed more than 700 LASIK cases from the start of his work in the UAE in 2019, with a total of around 2000 cases during his career. He is a member of the Egyptian Society of Ophthalmology (EOS),and a member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ESCRS).
- Diploma of Medicine(2002)
Masters of Ophthalmology (2007)
Doctorate of Ophthalmology (2011)