- Musculoskeletal imaging/sport and traumatic injury
- Ultrasound guided biopsy
- Paediatric imaging
- Neuro imaging
- Dr. Majed joined Mediclinic in 2011, from one of the largest academic medical teaching Hospitals in Syria.
- He worked as Head of Radiology in New Medical Centre Hospital in Damascus between 1997 ang 1998, and as Head of Radiology in Al-Barakah Medical Group, Saudi Arabia, between 1998 and 2010.
- He is experienced in different imaging modalities including musculoskeletal, neuroradiology, paediatric, obstetrics, gynaecology, breast , genito-urinary , cardiothoracic and vascular imaging by using CT scan, MRI, x ray, fluoroscopy, mammogram and angiography.
- He also carries out ultrasound imaging studies (abdomen, pelvis, urinary tract, obstetrics, gynaecology, breast, neck, thyroid gland, scrotum, doppler, soft tissue, joints of the upper and lower limbs.
- Master’s degree (Clinical Radiology)
- Syrian Board certified (Clinical Radiology)