- Fibroid embolisation
- Tumour embolisation
- Varicocele embolisation line insertion for chemotherapy, dialysis etc.
- Peripheral angioplasty and stenting
- Endovascular aneurysm repair
- Venous angioplasty and stenting procedures
- Biopsy and drainage procedures
- Nephrostomy and uretric stenting
- Biliary drainage procedure
- Vascular malformations treatment
- Dr. Mahaveer is an Interventional Radiologist with dual certification in Clinical and Interventional radiology. After graduating from medical school in India, he moved to the UK for further specialist training. He has over 14 years of experience of working in the NHS, UK, having trained in Leeds Teaching Hospitals, which is one of the major teaching hospitals in UK. He has vast experience of performing vascular, non-vascular and oncological image guided procedures. Prior to joining Mediclinic he was a Consultant in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust Leeds. He was also the speciality training lead for intervention.
- Medical Affiliations, Memberships
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS), Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE)
British Society of Interventional Radiologists (BSIR)
- MBBS, MRCR, FRCR