- General Rheumatology including rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, gout, ankylosing spondylitis, vasculitis etc.
- Chronic and acute back pain
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain/fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue
- Sports-related musculoskeletal problems, tendinopathies, enthesopathies etc.
- Soft tissue and intra-articular (joint) injections
- Metabolic bone diseases e.g. osteoporosis
- Paget's disease etc.
- Dr. Khan graduated from DOW Medical College, Karachi, before undergoing foundation year training in Wales, core medical training in the West Midlands, UK, and higher specialist training (CCT) in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine at Cambridge University Hospitals, UK.
- Prior to moving to the UAE in 2015, he was Consultant Rheumatologist at North Cumbria University Hospitals, Carlisle, UK and Ipswich General Hospital, UK.
- CCT UK (Rheumatology & Internal Medicine)
- MRCP UK (Rheumatology)
- MBBS (DOW Medical College Ka