Our dermatologists are board certified, and many have additional advanced training and extensive experience to offer general and medical dermatology services such as laser procedures and cosmetic treatments.
Some conditions treated include:
- Hair loss
- Melanoma and skin cancer
Mediclinic Al Sufouh also offers the following cosmetic solutions:
· BOTOX® cosmetic injections eliminate wrinkles by causing facial muscles to relax, resulting in a smoother skin surface. BOTOX® is also used to reduce excessive underarm sweating.
· Filler injections temporarily correct facial wrinkles and folds, depressions in the skin, scarring and can restore the lip border. Results from these injections last for approximately six to eight months.
· Chemical peels bring the benefits of alpha-hydroxy acids to improve skin texture and tone, lessen fine lines and bring about a healthier, more youthful appearance. Results are achieved through a series of peels.
· Microdermabrasion, also known as the “lunchtime peel,” is a quick non-invasive procedure for resurfacing the skin without any downtime. The top layers of damaged skin are exfoliated, promoting the formation of new, smoother skin.
- Mesotherapy is a non surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body. Mesotherapy treatment can be used for face, neck and under eye rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as hair thinning. Mesotherapy treatments involve injecting hyaluronic acid directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin).
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) for cosmetic procedures has become a highly sought-after non-surgical procedure for facial and skin rejuvenation. PRP therapy is a treatment which uses your own blood platelets to stimulate new cell growth, helping to improve your complexion, skin texture and to restore lost facial volume.
· Mole mapping is a technique whereby a person's moles are catalogued or 'mapped'. The images created can then be used as part of a person's skin cancer surveillance program.