- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- English, Hindi, Malayalam
- Sports medicine
- Neuro/cardio physical therapy
- Since graduating from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in Bangalore, India, in 2002, Saju has worked as a physiotherapist in hospitals and clinics in India and Dubai. He joined Mediclinic Qusais in 2007.
- He has experience in all types of physiotherapy including planning programmes for musculoskeletal patients administering appropriate physical agents performing manual therapy techniques including soft tissue mobilisation, extremity and joint mobilisation, medical exercise therapy, myofascial release and muscle energy techniques and adapting conventional physical therapy techniques to meet the needs of patients unable to comprehend verbal commands or voluntarily carry out a regime of therapeutic exercises.
- B. Physiotherapy