- All aspects of interventional and general cardiology
- Expert in Aviation Cardiology
- Chest pain, angina, and heart attacks
- Coronary angiography and angioplasty / stenting procedures
- Coronary artery and valve disease
- Palpitations and heart rhythm problems
- Shortness of breath
- Blackouts and dizzy spells
- High blood pressure
- Primary prevention and lifestyle management
- Dr Strike trained and worked as a consultant in the UK where he has over 20 years of experience before coming to Dubai. He qualified from St George's Hospital in London in 1991 and trained in Cardiology at Southampton University Hospital, The London Chest Hospital, The Heart Hospital, and St Bartholomew's Hospital, London. He was a consultant interventional cardiologist for 14 years in Portsmouth, UK performing high volumes of angioplasty procedures.
He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and a Royal College Examiner. He is active in international research publishing many papers in cardiology journals. He has been trained in Aviation Cardiology whilst working as a consultant advisor to the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK and is a recognised expert in Aviation Cardiology, treating pilots, aircrew and air traffic controllers.
- MBBS, FRCP, PhD