Crystal Smith Dr.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, Hindi, Arabic, Konkani, Tamil
- Paediatric otolaryngology
- Nasal and sinus diseases including allergy
- Management of snoring
- Microscopic ear surgeries
- Treatment for dizziness
- Neck lumps
- Dr. Crystal Smith has over 18 years of experience in the field of otolaryngology, having completed her MBBS and Diploma in ENT at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India, and her masters at Madras Medical College, Chennai, India.
- She has worked in multi-speciality hospitals in India,
- Bahrain and Dubai and is skilled in performing a wide variety of ENT surgeries - both adult and paediatric - for ear diseases, sinus problems and throat disorders. Her expertise includes managing emergencies such as trauma, control of nasal bleeding, removal of foreign bodies and other acute ENT problems.
- DNB (ENT)
- European Board (ORL – Head & Neck Surgery)