- Knee ligament injury including ACL,PCL, MCL, LCL, posterolateral corner
- Knee arthritis in younger active patients (joint preservation techniques including osteotomy)
- Total knee replacement including Robot-assisted
- Partial (unicompartmental) replacement of the knee
- Knee ligament surgeries including ACL,PCL, MCL, LCL
- Arthroscopy of knee for cartilage/meniscus problems
- Knee cap(patello-femoral) problems including arthritis and instability
- Biologic treatments for knee problems and sports injuries including PRP and stem cells
- Chondral (cartilage) injuries of the knee
- Non-surgical management of sports injuries of hip, shoulder, foot and ankle
- Paediatric knee surgery
- Dr. Kundra is Head of Orthoapedic Surgery at Mediclinic Parkview Hospital, a British consultant orthopaedic surgeon with over 20 years of
experience in orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine. He has a special interest
in joint preservation, biologic knee reconstruction and complex knee disorders.
He is experienced in all forms of knee replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacements (including robot-assisted surgery).
He is widely respected and well versed in the care of professional athletes with
knee problems. He is expert in the latest minimally invasive, bone preserving and
recuperation enhancing trends in knee replacement surgery and is conservative
in his approach to the patient.
Prior to joining Mediclinic, Dr. Kundra was a trauma and orthopaedics consultant at a major NHS Trust in the UK.
He is a faculty speaker at national and international meetings and an active member of the British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK), European Society of Sports
Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA) and the International
Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedics Sports Medicine (ISAKOS).
He is Clinical Associate Professor of Orthopaedics at MBRU, Dubai
- MBBS(Hons), FRCS(Tr&Orth), MFSEM(UK), Dip Sports Med,