- Paediatric hip pathologies, including hip dysplasia in all ages
- Spinal deformities, scoliosis
- Limb reconstruction for congenital deformities
- Clubfoot and other paediatric foot deformities
- Pediatric trauma
- Skeletal dysplasia
- German, Australian
- Dr. Marc is a Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeon, educated in Germany and Switzerland with a Clinical Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery (Peabody Fellowship, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA). Dr. Sinclair has been working in Dubai since 2006 with a main interest in limb deformity including congenital foot deformities, hip surgery and scoliosis. He has founded and led departments since 2011 gaining substantial experience in leadership and project setup, however always remaining focused on his clinical work. He is a founding member of the Middle East Paediatric Orthopaedic Society and held the position as first General Secretary for four consecutive years. He is currently enrolled in a master’s degree program on Global Health Planning and Management at the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- German Facharzt in Orthopaedic Surgery
Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA