- Cross sectional imaging including CT and MRI
- Woman imaging, pelvic ultrasound, MRI and CT
- Fluoroscopy, HSG and Barium studies
- Ultrasound, general and Doppler scans
- Overall, 20 years of experience in general radiology.
Dedicated 7 years of neuroradiology and spine imaging with state of art imaging techniques.
Woman imaging including complex gynaecological cases like endometriosis with tailored protocols.
- Dr. Heba graduated from Ain Shams University hospital, Egypt in 2001, she had her Radiology residency, Master and Doctor degree with PhD in this busy training institute. She gained her fellowship from the Royal College of Radiologist in UK, European Diploma in Radiology and European diploma in Neuroradiology.
Dr. Heba is a faculty staff, Professor of Radiology in Ain Shams University and Adjunct Ass. Professor in Sharjah University. She had 24 publications in international medical journals and vast experience in medical research, conference presentations and students teaching.
Before joining Mediclinic Parkview Hospital, she was working in King’s College hospital London Dubai, Sharjah University hospital and Neurospinal hospital.
- M.B., B.ch
European Diploma in Radiology
Fellowship of the Royal college of Radiologists