- Conventional and cross sectional Imaging body imaging with USG, CT scan and MRI.
- Specialised fetal scans eg aneuploidy (11-14 wks), anomaly scans, antenatal doppler and 4D ultrasonography
- Women imaging including breast imaging with mammograms, USG and MRI, obstetric and gyneacology scans and HSG
- Dr Lavina is a Specialist Radiologist with a vast experience of over 20 years in the field of diagnostic radiology. She holds a post graduate MD degree in Radiodiagnosis from Gujrat University, India and the European Diploma in Radiology. She pursued her senior residency training for three years from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, India. She has been working in Dubai since 2005.
She has an extensive experience in reporting most diagnostic radiological investigations including conventional radiography, ultrasound and Doppler scans, CTscans, MRI and specialised radiological procedures like barium studies and also in nonvascular intervention. She is an active member of ESR and has special interest in teaching students and peers.
- MD (Radiodiagnosis), EDIR, DMRE, MBBS