- Sports Medicine
- Total hip and knee replacements
- Hip and shoulder hemiarthroplasty
- Knee, shoulder, wrist, ankle arthroscopy
- Management of various fractures and dislocations
- Hand and Foot surgery
- Management of polytrauma patients
- Management of all musculo-skeletal and rheumatic disorders
- Treatment and management of osteoporosis
- Conservative treatment of the spine and Back pain including facet injection, nerve block and Sacroiliac joint injection.
- Dr Yacoub is a German educated and trained Consultant Orthopaedics and Trauma. He moved to Germany from Jordan to study medicine in 1997. After graduating from Bonn University he proceeded with his specialisation, and progressed from the position of resident to specialist to consultant in trauma and orthopaedic surgery.
He garnered a wealth of experience as a consultant in Sports medicine, Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery at the Academic Teaching Hospital of the University of Aachen (Marienhaus Klinikum im Kreis Ahrweiler as well as the Klinik Mittel-Mosel).
He worked in Gemeinschaftsklinikum Mittelrhein – Mayen, an academic teaching hospital of the University Mainz and one of the most renowned and certified endoprosthesis centres in Germany for many years, gaining extensive experience in joint replacement including revision arthroplasty for hip, knee & shoulder joints, arthroscopic surgeries of the knee and ligament reconstruction, meniscal repair, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), micro fracture and osteochondral autograft transfer system (OATS), revision ACL reconstruction, and treatment of patellar instability.
His other areas of specialisations cover foot surgery (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, hammer toe, claw toe, metatarsalgia, traumatology fractures, ligaments and muscle injuries.
In 2018 he was awarded with the certificate of the German Society for Foot Surgery (GFFC).
Dr. Yacoub is on the German board (Facharzt) of Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery and is currently a member of AGA-Europe’s largest professional society for Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery, and in the society for foot and ankle surgery as well as in the DGOU – the German society for trauma and orthopaedics. He is also certified as a medical practitioner with a specialist registration in the General medical council (UK).
- Staatsexamen Bonn University
German Board Facharzt (Consultant) in Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery sport medicine - Medical Association of the Rhineland-Palatinate- Germany
Certificate for foot and ankle surgery German society for foot and ankle surgery (GFFC)
Specialist Registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) London UK