- Urogynaecology including urine incontinence (leakage of urine) in young and elderly women
- frequency of passing urine in young and older age women during the day or night.
- Obstetrics anal sphincter injuries
- recurrent urine infection
- Weakness of the pelvic floor muscles before and after child birth,
- Pelvic organ prolapse (bladder prolapse, rectal prolapse), providing advice, medical or surgical solutions, including physiotherapy, pessary insertion, medical or surgical.
- Treatment of Vaginismus , using a combination of treatments including BOTOX
- G spot, O shot Augmentation
- Laser for cosmetic gynecology and Urine incontinence.
- Treatment of constipation related to weakness of the pelvic floor muscle.
- Postmenopausal symptoms, hot flushes, insomnia and atrophic vagina
- menstrual disorders, irregular and abnormal bleeding in young and elderly women.
- chronic pelvic pain.
- polycystic ovary disease.
- vaginal and pelvic infection
- pregnancy follow up and deliveries (normal, instrumental or caesarean section)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Urodynamic bladder study
- all types of pessary insertions for prolapse
- Surgical repair for the vaginal wall/uterine prolapse primary and repeated prolapse.
- Vaginal vault and uterine suspension with sacrospinous fixation for treatment of complicated prolapse.
- medical and surgical treatment for incontinence
- cosmetic gynaecology and treatment of vaginismus and other aesthetic gynecology with LASER treatment
- Hysteroscopy diagnostic and surgical dealing with irregular bleeding, polyps or fibroid
- Using up to date methods.
- Laparoscopic treatment for gynecological procedures like ovarian cysts, ectopic, adhesiolysis
- Abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy.
- All types of contraception
- General obstetrics and gynecology procedures
- repeated complicated caesarean sections
- Senior Consultant in Obstetrics, Gynecology and urogynecology,UK trained.
Before joining the Mediclinic Dr Alomari was the Lead for Urogynecology department,
Corniche hospital,Abu Dhabi
Dr Al Omari has a track record in managing difficult urogynecology cases.
She was trained and practiced as a consultant gynecologist at Lister Hospital and Ninewells tertiary hospital in the UK.
Dr Alomari have More than 20 years of experience with international publications and teaching experience throughout her career , she is a member of the royal college of Obstetrics and gynecology, member of the British society urogynecology and member of the International Urogynecology association.
Arab Board CABOG
ATSM in Urogynecology and advance virginal surgery ,UK
Diploma in Cosmetic gynaecology from the American Aesthetic association