- Musculoskeletal and sports injuries of the upper limb
- Pre and post-surgical ligament and tendon injuries of the elbow, wrist and hand
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand and fingers fractures
- Elbow, wrist and hand pre and post-surgical nerve injuries and repair.
- Arthritis of the wrist, hand (fingers/thumb)
- Sports injuries of elbow, wrist and hand
- Pediatric upper extremity injuries, post-surgical congenital correction
- Orthopedic, manual therapy and mobilization of the wrist and hand
- April gained her bachelor degree in Physical Therapy from the Philippines in 2010. Prior to moving to Dubai, she worked in the private sector in the Philippines for two years, treating adult and paediatric patients with wide range of conditions including orthopaedic, musculoskeletal, spinal and neurological conditions.
She has more than 10 years’ experience working in the UAE.
- BSc in Physiotherapy